All of our road testing is done through Certified Driver Testing and is done on site. There are a number of different driving exams that can be done.
If you do not have a vehicle to do the road test in, we offer the use of an appropriate car or motorcycle for the exam. The cost to use one of our motor vehicles is $40.00.
We have a strict parameter of rules for attempting a road test.
- We ask that you are in the office at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your road test
- If you lose your test permit, there will be a $15.50 fee to replace it
- If you have to cancel your exam, it must be at least 24 hrs in advance. Should you cancel your exam within 24 hrs, there will be no refund of fees paid.
- If you cancel your exam more than 24 hrs in advance, you may receive a refund minus a $10 administration fee.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your test, we will not proceed with the test. You will be required to rebook at pay the full price for the exam.
- If your vehicle is not in proper working order, the exam will not proceed.
Below is the class of tests that are available. Please choose the appropriate class:Class 5 (Basic)
To be able to do the class 5 basic exam, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must use a vehicle that is in proper working order
- You must be eligible to take the exam. Common eligibility requirements are:
- You must have a class 7 licence for at least one year
- You must be suspension free for one year
- You must be at least 16 years of age or older
**Some exceptions may apply.
Once those conditions are met, you will be able to book the road test. The client who is doing the exam must come into the office to book the test. We will require the drivers licence of the person that is eligible to do the test. You will pay for the exam and receive a confirmation notice with all the pertinent information regarding the exam. You will be asked to sign the confirmation and initial appropriate areas on the form. Read it carefully.
Once you have completed the class 5 basic exam, you will change your class 7 learners to a class 5 GDL licence.
Class 5 (Advanced)
The class 5 advanced exam is offered for drivers of two different categories. Please choose the category that is appropriate for you.
New Driver to Canada: