Welcome to the DMV Road Test Scheduling System.
You can use this website to schedule a road test or to cancel, reschedule, or confirm your existing road test appointment.
What you will need to schedule your road test appointment:
- Your Client ID number, which is located above your picture on your driver license or learner's permit
- Your Date of Birth (DOB)*, Enter two digits for the month, then enter two digits for the day, then enter four digits for the year. Do not enter hyphens, slash marks, or other punctuation marks. For example, enter the date of . Your date of birth is only used to verify your identity.
- The ** from the document you received when you completed your pre-licensing training or driver education course, OR if you are a CDL applicant, the ** from payment of your skills test fee.
- The that you would like to schedule-for example, a test for an automobile license, a motorcycle license or a commercial driver license (CDL). (See Commercial Driver Medical Certification Requirements)
- Your 5-digit zip code, or the 5-digit zip code of the area where you would like to take your road test (To see a listing of road test locations, click ).
Test Drive the 2011 Honda Odyssey-Kingston NY (4)
Test Drive the 2011 Honda Odyssey-Red Hook NY (2)
Long Island, NY - Test Drive A 2012 Honda Pilot